5324 Clarendon Hills Drive Fort Collins, CO 80526
Offered at $600,000
Listing Agent: Carolina Westers
Type of Home: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1990
Sq. Ft: 3658
Lot Size: .49 Acres
3524 Clarendon Hills Drive- Great Home with AMAZING Landscaping!
Price REDUCED!! You must experience this lovely custom home on the market for the first time! The landscaping is exquisite with a variety of mature trees and shrubs, charming flagstone patios and paths, brick walkways, and a spectacular 15 foot waterfall with an extensive tranquil pond. The beautiful, large, partially covered Tigerwood deck enhances this awesome outdoor living space.
This gorgeous home exudes warmth, character, and light with gleaming wood cabinets, built-ins and finishes. You’ll appreciate the kitchen with silestone counters and hardwood floors. The vaulted, step-down living room with ample windows has a lovely gas fireplace. The spacious master suite offers a 5 piece bath, two walk-in closets and a private balcony with hot tub.
The basement features an office with built-in desk and cabinets, a large family room, 3/4 bath and plenty of space to configure a 4th bedroom. There is an additional entrance into the garage from this level.
This great home has ample storage and provides peace of mind with a lifetime warranty Presidential Trilaminate roof.
Features and Details
- Custom built by Nordic Construction in 1990
- three bedrooms, four bath
- brick home with dramatic entry
- step-down living room with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace
- kitchen includes silestone counters and hardwood floors
- built-in cabinets in living room, dining room, and throughout
- original owner, first time on the market
- main floor laundry with built-ins, laundry chute and separate sink
- huge master suite with private balcony and double walk-in closets
- hot tub included but not warranted
- gorgeous landscaping with views of the foothills
- amazing 15 foot waterfall
- spacious partially covered Tigerwood deck
- flagstone patio and multiple flagstone and brick walkways
- oversize two-car garage
- 2nd entrance to basement from garage
- office in basement with built-in cabinets and desk
- can easily add 4th bedroom in basement
- Presidential Trilaminate roof with lifetime warranty